Level 2 Health & Safety In The Workplace
1 day • CIEH Level 2 • Health & Safety
This qualification has been developed to ensure employees are aware of their own safety and the safety of customers, contractors and the public. The course supports businesses in their legal obligations to ensure employees are protected from harm. It is ideal for those who want to develop knowledge of health and safety issues in the workplace and the regulations for maintaining a healthy and safe working environment.
We will focus on common hazards and how to control them. It will help you work more safely and be more aware of how your own actions can affect the health and safety of others.
Who needs this qualification and why is it important:
- Anyone in the workplace or on park.
- Employers are responsible for providing safe and healthy workplace conditions as well as the right systems and methods for safe activities.
- Employees need the right knowledge and attitude, which demands proper training in the basics of health & safety as well as specific training for individual tasks.
- The qualification is ideal for maintenance, housekeeping, pool, restaurant and office staff.
- Understand the responsibilities placed on employers and employees
- Understand the hazards, risks & main causes of harm to workers
- Understand the importance of following systems, procedures & rules
- Understand how individual action can reduce risks to health & safety
- Appreciate how workplace equipment & task design affect health & safety
Publications on your course topic come included with this health and safety course
We are an approved Chartered Institute of Environmental Health training centre