Food Safety (level 2)
1 day • CIEH Level 2 • Food Safety
£85 per person
Food Safety is a critical factor with anyone who handles food. Everyone who works with food has a special responsibility for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensuring the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
This course reinforces the importance of food safety and provides learners with an understanding of how to identify and control food safety hazards in their own workplace.
- Offers the minimum standards for the food safety industry
- Builds on the introductory certificate in food safety
- Recognises good practice as a food handler
- Gives confidence to consumers
This Chartered Institute of Environmental Health approved Food Safety course is designed for anyone working in a business that handles food. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to prepare and cook food that is safe for consumption. Food handlers preparing or cooking food for consumers, anyone wishing to refresh previously learned skills and knowledge, businesses looking to provide staff development to food employees or even self-employed, food-based small business owners would be ideal to take this qualification.
- Learn the importance of food safety & gain knowledge of the systems, techniques & procedures involved.
- Understand how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, food storage, cooking & handling).
- Gain the confidence & expertise to safely deliver quality food to customers.
Publications on your course topic come included with this food safety course
We are an approved Chartered Institute of Environmental Health training centre