Specialised Health & Safety Training for the Caravan Park and Leisure Industries
North2South Training Consultants
Approved CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) training centre
Highly professional team of Health and Safety trainers, delivering one to three day courses
Emergency First Aid at Work • First Aid at Work • AED (De-fib)
Food Safety • Food Allergen Awareness
Health & Safety courses
CIEH Levels 2 & 3 in Health & Safety in the Workplace
to Risk Assessment to Manual Handling
Caravan Industry Safe Siting Courses
delivered by us as part of the NCC Training Academy
Talk to us
If it's any type of park training you are looking for please do not look any further than Hayley Thompson. The training courses she runs are up to date and professional. From health and safety, first aid or manual handling to siting and de-siting caravans. She teaches in a way that brings everyone in the class together, with a few laughs along the way. I would highly recommend Hayley for your park training, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with her.
Mr Chris Bell
Ayr Holiday Park
St Ives, Cornwall
Health and Safety Training at a location to suit you
We cover the whole of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern & Southern Ireland and can deliver training on site or at a suitable location nearby.
We specialise in delivering training to the caravan & leisure industry, but can cater for anyone, no matter how large or small the company or group are.
Health & Safety is a very serious matter for our work environment but we pride ourselves in making the training fun as well as informative so the group partake and interact more and helps to put the candidates at ease as we know a teaching environment can be off putting for a lot of people.
Why Choose North2South Training?
- We are a CIEH-approved centre and trainers. We also deliver courses with the NCC training academy
- We provide training on site so therefore helps to minimise disruption and travelling time for your staff and in a familiar environment.
- Save money, onsite courses are often cheaper per delegate than off site courses.
- Certification to help meet your legal requirements.
- Delivered by trainers who have worked on holiday/leisure parks and uniformed services; they deliver training knowing the types of accidents, injuries that occur on site and relevant to our industry.
- Do not charge mileage or accommodation costs like some training providers.